Terms & Conditions of Easel Hire:
“Easel Hire London” shall mean Easel Hire London Limited, registered at 31-41 Worship Street, London, EC2A 2DX, under company number 11439748, which is a trading partner of Bird & Davis Limited, 115A Brunswick Park, Road, London, N11 1EA
“Damage” shall mean, stains, marks, scratches, dents, scuffs, indentations or breakages caused to the easels
- Conditions of Use
When hiring easels from Easel Hire London, the Hirer agrees to the following:-
- the easels will be used for display purposes only
- The easels will be kept clean and free from any dirt, stains or marks
- the easels will not be scratched
- In the event that the easels need to be moved, they will be moved in such a way as to ensure no Damage whatsoever shall be caused to the easels
- the easels must not be moved from the drop off location without explicit written consent from Easel Hire London
- the Hirer shall be fully responsible for all and any Damage caused to the easels
- if the easels need to be transported by vehicle by the Hire this shall first be discussed with Easel Hire London
- if the easels need to be used for anything other than for display purposes only this must be discussed with Easel Hire London and they shall not be used for alternative purposes without explicit written consent from Easel Hire London
- the easels must be Returned in the same condition as delivered or the Hirer will be invoiced for the full saleable amount.
- All lost easels will be charged to the client for the full saleable amount.
- incur the cost of cleaning or replacement of the easels that bear any Damage following use by the Hirer. Hirers should report any Damage to any easels at the time of delivery.
- That in the event that waiting time, other charges or payment for damages need to be made, such payment can and will be deducted from any payment details held by Easel Hire London at Bird & Davis Ltd which have previously been provided. If waiting time or other charges need to be paid for, a deduction for this will be made within 24 hours of the charge being incurred. If no card details are held by us then any additional charges will need to be paid for within 48 hours of the charges being incurred.
- Hire and Payments
- All Orders must be paid for in full in advance of delivery,
- Full details of the booking, including a named contact, telephone number, and drop off location), must be provided before a booking will be accepted
- Booking inquiries can be made by phone on 0208 368 8580, by email or in person.
- We do not pencil in or make tentative bookings.
- Bookings are confirmed on receipt of payment.
- We do not accept American Express
- Easel Hire Charges are per twenty-four (24) hour periods, with no exceptions.
- Easels will only be left in the first immediate door i.e.: Lobbies or loading bays. Bird & Davis Ltd will not take easels up or down stairways, in elevators, through corridors, open areas, across bridges, into or out of vehicles or on to any moving objects. Should easels not be ready for collection at the appointed time, prior notice must be given to Bird & Davis Ltd, or the client will be charged the appropriate fee including waiting and unloading time.
- Cancellation Policy
- All and any cancellations must be made in writing by email to email@example.com during office hours (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm)
- For a full refund you must cancel with at least 48 hours’ notice.
- if less than 48 hours’ notice is provided for the cancellation, we will retain the full fee
- all refunds shall be in the form of a credit note for a future easel Hire.
- Other Matters
- All hirers are responsible for ensuring use of the easels is run in line with current health and safety legislation and best practice guidelines.
- the Easel Hire London terms and conditions of hire may be varied in writing by agreement
- Exclusions of Liability
Easel Hire London shall not be liable to the Hirer for any loss damage expense liability or for any consequential loss (including loss of profit) whatsoever or howsoever arising out of or in connection with any of the following:
- any damage to or loss of property by the hirer or the hirers servants or agents or any third party.
– any death or injury occasioned to any hirer or servant or agent of any hirer occasioned by the use of the Easels or any equipment unless such death or injury is directly attributable to the negligence of Easel Hire London or the servants or agents of Easel Hire London.
- any failure on the part of Easel Hire London to comply with its obligations to the hirer due to any circumstances beyond the control of Easel Hire London
If any Damage is caused to the easels hired then they will need to be paid forin full so that all and any damage is fully rectified.
Kindly note that you will be required to sign a copy of this document and return it to Easel Hire London before hire will be confirmed.